New Hope Get Help From Around the World

Soul Care

Share your thoughts with Dr. Bill in 1Community

Monday, July 20, 2009

The King is Enthralled with You!

Do you know that the King is enthralled with your personality? The Lord God who flung the stars in the sky and calls them each by name is delighted in and captivated by you! You are beautiful to him! He finds you interesting and important! (See Psalm 45, especially verse 11).

Jesus is so drawn to love us that he relates to us as Bridegroom to his bride! Wow! We can intimate with Jesus, passionately in love with him as he is with us!

How could we not honor him as our Lord and King? How could we not seek to live as servants of his kingdom in all that we do?

Pray with me - now and in the midst of whatever you're doing today, "With joy I embrace Christ in his kingdom" (Based on Psalm 45, especially verse 15).

Let the prayer descend from your mind down into your heart... "With joy I embrace Christ in his kingdom."

Keep this prayer open in a window on the computer screen of your mind. Picture Jesus shining in white robes and glowing as he embraces you in love.

This prayer puts a smile on my face! It warms my heart! In all that I do today it's helping me to look to Jesus and to follow his lead and rely on his grace.

How does this prayer effect you?

3 comments:

  1. The first time I read this, it brought me to tears. I suppose with all the self-imposed obligations and stresses of life kept me from seeing myself as "beautiful." Just think - the King is enthralled with me and watches my every move as a bridegroom can't keep his eyes off his bride! I don't have to "do" anything or try to "accomplish" anything to earn his love and adoration, and my foibles and failures won't cause him to love me any less. His love for me is much, much deeper than I can ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me long for the pure joy that was present when i was small child when i truly embraced Christ in His Kingdom with joy and anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed we are when we open our hearts to Jesus and trust him as our King and our Bridegroom!

    It's good to take some time to ponder God's love and let his Word seep in. You know this is happening when tears or memories or longing or a smile arises!

    ReplyDelete

 

1995 - 2009 Crystal Cathedral Ministries.
Legal | Privacy | Contact | Top | Terms of Service